DETAILED ROLE DESCRIPTION:
A Data Analyst assists us in processing, analysing and synthesising information related to the Insurance markets globally.
Together with senior leaders of the firm based in London, you will:
- Identify, analyse and interpret patterns from data sets using statistical methods.
- Acquiring data from internal as well as secondary data sources.
- Cleaning and filtering data, assessing data quality and create concise end product.
- Over time, you will be expected to contribute to the further development of our team by coaching less experienced colleagues.
- A university degree from reputed Indian or International universities with a record of academic excellence.
- An awareness and interest in economic, financial and general business concepts and terminology.
- Excellent written and verbal command of English.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- A professional attitude and service orientation with the ability to work with London based international team.
WHY YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
- Work for a Company that will revolutionise the Risk industry.
- Work closely with senior leaders who have individually served a number of CEOs at Fortune 100 companies globally.
- Capitalise on an unparalleled career progression opportunity.
- Build skills in an industry with a significant growth potential (both in India and globally).
- Learn structured problem-solving and pyramid-based communication skills.